Topaz Stone Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits
Topaz, which has been used since ancient times and is believed to be one of the most powerful stones, is said to be good for eye diseases and epidemics such as plague. Topaz, which is from the quartz group, is available in many colors.
Topaz can be transparent (colorless), white, gray, blue, yellow, orange, brown, red. Since colorless topaz is the same weight as diamond, it can be mixed and is very precious. This similarity can only be distinguished by the Mohs scale.
Topaz is mostly variable in color and may lose its color in sunlight. For example, the brown topaz of Siberia turns white in the sunlight. For the first time in the 18th century, a jeweler found that Brazilian topaz turns pink when slightly heated, and this method has become widespread. This type of burnt topaz is often called Brazilian ruby, and the rare natural red topaz goes by the same name.
It is known that this stone heals unhealthy people and gives them courage. Topaz, which is one of the most beautiful and rare stones, is especially used in jewelry making. It is a dazzling stone with its natural and magnificent light. Especially yellow topaz and orange topaz are the most valuable varieties.
Blue topaz is the most widely used topaz variety. It is believed to bring abundance and prosperity. Blue-colored topazes containing yellow and red colors are also very preferred. Yellow topaz is good for the liver and spleen.
Today, Brazil is the country where the most valuable Topaz is mined in the world. Topaz is also mined in Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Russia, Nigeria, and China.
Topaz crystals are generally rectangular in shape and are the only natural gemstone that weighs the same as diamond. Transparent Topaz is sometimes indistinguishable from a diamond.
Topaz Stone Benefits
- In general, it is an important physical and spiritual healer.
- Especially transparent Topaz provides spiritual growth.
- It is protective and curative against eye diseases.
- It gives clarity of mind, increases the power of reasoning, gives the mind, intuition, and courage to cope with dangerous or difficult situations that suddenly arise.
- Strengthens communication (Blue topaz)
- It is effective on the muscular system and digestive systems. (Yellow topaz)
- It is believed to protect people with bad character from evil.
- Develops intelligence and abilities.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- It is good for eye diseases and epidemic diseases.
Hardness Degree: 8
Specific Weight: –
Chemical Formula and Group: –
Places of Extraction: –
Chakras: Root, Solar Plexus, Throat, Crown