Smoky Quartz Stone Features and Benefits
Smoky Quartz Stone
Features and Benefits
Smoky Quartz is a type of silicon dioxide mineral found extensively on earth. It is usually found in a triaxial crystal structure perpendicular to each other. It is a brown, gray, and black-colored type of crystal quartz. It got this name because it gives the impression that some smoke is trapped in the smoky quartz. When used in combination with crystal quartz, it provides the necessary positive energy that will enable the person to make their goals and dreams come true.
Smoky quartz has been used as a gemstone in ornamental, decorative, and religious objects for thousands of years. Since ancient times, it has been believed that smoky quartz relieves tension and changes fear, panic and anger into positive emotions, peace and joy.
The hardness of this mineral, which belongs to the quartz group, is 7. During its formation, it is exposed to natural radiation and the balance of the ions in its composition is disturbed, which causes its color to darken. Smoky quartz can be found in transparent, semi-transparent or opaque form depending on the radiation value it suffers. It is mined all over the world, especially in Turkey, the USA, Australia, Madagascar, and Brazil.
The Smoky Quartz crystal can strengthen your energy body. Smoky Quartz crystal can keep your feet firmly on the ground.
Instead of carrying it on you, you can keep it around for a certain period of time. Because it is a very strong crystal and exposed to radiation, excess skin contact can put pressure on your energy fields in the form of increased vibrations. In order not to be exposed to negative effects such as dizziness or nausea, it would be beneficial not to place it in the room where you sleep.
From time to time, holding it in your palm for 5-10 minutes makes you feel good. It can positively change your negative emotions and aggressive moods such as anger and jealousy that you have accumulated. You are likely to feel more calm and balanced afterward. It allows the user to relax by pouring his negative energy into the ground.
The rapid healing seen in the energy body is always reflected in the physical body. For all kinds of pain, you can place a Smoky Quartz crystal on the aching area and wait for 5-10 minutes. Your mind will gradually calm down and your pain may go away.
Benefits of Smoky Quartz Stone
- Overall it is a powerful healer.
- It is especially effective in hand and foot ailments.
- It is effective against cramps.
- It is good for the nervous system, strengthens the nerves.
- It builds a sense of confidence and allows one to be open to new experiences.
- It is effective against communication disorders.
- It provides restful sleep.
- It gives optimism to the person who uses it.
- It allows the person to focus on the present moment.
- It is effective in transforming negative energy into positive energy.
- It is good for nervous tension and panic attack disease. It gives calm to the person.
- Nightmares prevent vision.
- Protects and heals the thyroid gland.
- It protects the body against radiation, reduces side effects, especially after chemotherapy.
Hardness Degree: 7
Specific Gravity: 1.5
Chemical Formula and Group: SiO²
Color: Smoky gray-brown, black, pale brown, and dirty yellow
Places of Extraction: Turkey, USA, Australia, Madagascar, Switzerland, Brazil
Chakras: Root, lower abdomen, solar plexus.