Jasper Stone Features and Benefits
Jasper Stone, Japsis Stone
Features and Benefits
Jasper stone, whose other name is Japsis, can be found in yellow, red, green, whitish, gray, and brown colors. However, since it can be extracted in large pieces, it is possible to come across jasper stones with different patterns. Jasper (jasper) is an opaque type of chalcedony stone. Within itself, there are many subspecies known as jasper. Those that do not have very special textures and patterns are sold at more affordable prices.
Jasper, also known as flintstone among the people; is a subspecies of quartz, chalcedony, and agate. It is generally found in the appearance of a spiral of different colors. Yellow, red, green, blue, orange, brown spots can be found on the base color. It is a decorative stone. It is one of the most favorite gemstones in the ancient world.
In ancient times, it was believed to be the stone that brings rain. It is a symbol of virtue. However, it symbolizes Capricorn.
Jasper Stone has powerful and therapeutic properties. It makes the person feel strong and healthy, increases physical resistance.
Benefits of Jasper Stone;
- It strengthens the liver, spleen, and bladder.
- It is a symbol of love, faith, and determination.
- It strengthens the digestive system and gall bladder.
- It is a stone of strength and courage. It provides the necessary courage and courage for personal independence.
- It cleanses the body of toxins. It is useful in snake and spider poisoning.
- It helps the body make blood.
- In men, it enhances masculine features. It provides hormonal balance.
- It brings abundance to those who carry it.
- It gives an intellectual attitude and the ability to speak.
- It helps to balance all the chakras.
Hardness Degree: 6.5 – 7.0
Chakras: Root, Lower abdomen, Solar plexus, Heart
Cleaning: Running water / Sun (30 minutes)