Moldavite Stone Features and Benefits
Moldavite Stone, Pearl of Fire
Features and Benefits
Moldavite, which was formed as a result of a meteor hitting the region tens of millions of years ago by exceeding the atmosphere, was discovered in the Moldau River region of the Czech Republic in 1787. Moldavite, which is understood to be a meteorite stone with scientific studies and chemical properties, is only found in this region and its immediate surroundings. However, the region where it was discovered is the place where the best quality, transparent and green moldavite stones were extracted. For this reason, it is a very rare and expensive stone. Moldavite, which is often confused with obsidian stone, is a natural glass belonging to the tektite group.
It is an amorphous stone with a hardness of 5.5-6. It contains air bubbles and surface shapes. The bubbles inside are composed of gas, iron and nickel globules. Moldavite is a naturally occurring glass.
Moldavite is a crystal that radiates very powerful energies. According to the belief of the Czech culture, Moldavite is a valuable gift as it brings harmony and happiness to relationships.
A person who takes Moldavite in his palm for the first time begins to feel an intense warmth spreading across his palm. It is said that it is good for all kinds of physical ailments. As long as the person is in contact with his skin throughout the day. It is mental and emotional calming.
Benefits of Moldavite Stone
- Moldavite; It can be good for sleep disorders, insomnia, and restless legs syndrome. For this reason, by placing it under the pillow while sleeping at night, the person can start to treat himself and follow the developments on himself.
- It is a stone of spiritual growth and development.
- It increases the feeling of confidence.
- It regulates relationships.
- It has the power to balance all the chakras.
- It instills compassion, mercy, and love in the person.
- It is used as a grounding stone, it takes the electric charge in the body.
- It protects and strengthens the heart.
- It helps in quitting addictions and addictions.
Hardness Degree: 5.5 – 6
Specific Gravity: 2.50
Chemical Formula and Group: Silicate
Color: Brown, black, green – transparent, translucent
Places of Extraction: Austria, Czech Republic, Germany
Chakras: Forehead, Heart, and balance of all chakras