Magnetite and Magnet Stone
Features and Benefits
Magnetite stone (also known as Magnetite or Magnet stone) is an iron-based mineral. It occurs in igneous rocks and is often found in sulphide deposits. It is available in colors such as black, iron black, brownish black, dark gray and has the appearance of metal. It is similar in appearance to hematite stone. It gets its name from its magnetic property and magnetic attraction. Among the minerals, it is a stone that shows the most effect in its natural state and attracts all kinds of ferrous metals towards itself.
Magnet stone (magnetite) is scientifically used in mind reading, study and techniques in the United States. The sign that magnet stone is most effective in is Scorpio. At the same time, Aries, Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius signs can also use this stone easily.
The use of magnetite in jewelry is sometimes beneficial and sometimes harmful. This situation varies from person to person. For this reason, care should be taken when using this stone. Since it has positive and negative poles, it triggers the attraction power of the magnet stone. Since it will affect the brain and nervous system, it can cause conditions such as epilepsy, heart attack.
Benefits of Magnetite Stone
- 10-20 min daily. It is sufficient to hold.
- It should not be used on a necklace or near the head.
- Regulates the chakras and balances the energy in the body
- It is effective in eliminating psychological problems (such as depression, distress, fear)
- It raises one’s energy.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- It regulates and strengthens blood circulation.
- It regulates the functioning of the endocrine glands.
- It relieves pain.
Hardness Degree: 5.5 – 6.5
Specific Gravity: 5.2
Chemical Formula and Group: Fe3 O4 and Oxides
Color: Black, iron black, brownish-black
Places of Extraction: Brazil, USA, Manisa (Ancient city of Magnesia)
Chakras: Root chakra