Features and Benefits
One of the main sources of iron, hematite is a delicate type of crystal. The most common color is red-brown. In addition, they are available in colors from black to gray and from yellow to brown. Although it looks like iron, it can easily break if dropped on the ground.
This stone has been used since ancient times. It was often used as a talisman. Today, it is mostly used with the belief that it is good for gonorrhea.
Hematite, also known as bloodstone, has different colors due to the other rocks it contains. Hematite, which is also used as a pigment, is the basic mineral used in steel production.
Benefits of Hematite Stone;
- It is effective against gonorrhea.
- It ensures the proper functioning of the spleen.
- It has a positive effect on blood circulation.
- It is useful against joint rheumatism.
- It makes the hair grow thicker.
- It strengthens memory.
- It is good for people with decision-making difficulties.
- It reduces stress, gives energy and vitality.
Hardness Degree: 5 – 6
Specific Gravity: 4.9 – 5.3
Chakras: Root Chakra