Cavansite Mineral Stone
Features and Benefits
Cavansite is a crystal belonging to the mineral group consisting of calcium and vanadium silicate. The name Kavansit is formed by the combination of these three names. The cavansite mineral (Cavansite), which emits pure and bright blue vibrations around it, was first found in the Oregon state of in the United States in 1967. Today, it is used in the treatment of stress-related disorders as well as jewelry and ornaments.
Cavansite is a delicate mineral with a hardness of 3-4 according to the Mohs hardness scale. Care must be taken while processing. Cavansite exists in nature as bright transparent from blue to white.
Cavansite, acting on the throat and third eye (forehead) chakra, is considered the stone of truth in your inner world. It opens the mind of the person and allows him to be honest. Cavansite, which strengthens his communication ability, also gives the person joy and optimistic energy. It has the feature of increasing courage in the person.
Cavansite activates the third eye and strengthens intuition. It is often used for psychic healing purposes. It is also known to be good for migraines and stress-related diseases. It is believed to be good for diseases such as throat inflammation while strengthening the connective tissue. It increases the number of pigments in the skin and tightens the pores.
Benefits of Cavansite Mineral Stone
- It strengthens the immune system, nervous system, heart, lungs, and kidneys.
- It strengthens friendship, marriage, and family ties.
- Emerald is a stone of loyalty, it increases the feeling of loyalty.
- It makes the feelings of success and satisfaction clear. It relieves the feeling of inadequacy and strengthens the sense of gratitude towards life.
- It gives a feeling of love to the person. It increases the joy of life.