Features and Benefits
Varicite, which stands out with its feature of being a stone of courage, is among the rare precious stones. It is often confused due to its similarity to Turquoise Stone (Turquoise). It can be usually green, turquoise, blue, and sometimes brick in color. It has an opaque and vascular structure. Varicite stone is mostly found in areas close to the surface and rich in aluminum.
Varicite, which was found in Vogtland, Germany in 1837, is a rare stone. Also mined in Austria, Bolivia, the United States, Czech Republic, Poland, Australia, Spain, and Brazil, this natural stone is particularly effective on the heart chakra.
Varicite can be used as jewelry or ornaments due to its benefits. Varicose, which has a very aesthetic appearance, is more effective if used in a way that touches the skin. Varicite stone, whose hardness is between 3.5 and 4.5, can be easily shaped. Since it is a soft stone, some care should be taken in use.
Benefits of Varicite Stone;
- It gives courage to the person who uses it, helps them regain their self-confidence,
- It has positive effects on the nervous system. It is good for stress, softens the state of nervousness,
- It is effective in abdominal swelling problems,
- People who experience insomnia and tension will realize that they sleep more comfortably if they put them under their pillows at night.
- It is good for stomach ailments (such as gastritis, ulcers),
- It is known to have positive effects on male problems,
- Increases hope, removes despair,
- It is the heart chakra stone.
Hardness Degree: 3,5 – 4,5
Specific Gravity: 2.57 – 2.61
Chemical Formula and Group: AlPO4, 2H2O
Color: Gray and white, green, veined, and opaque
Originated: Germany, Austria, Bolivia, USA, Czech Republic, Poland, Australia, Spain, Brazil