Sapphire, also known as a rainbow and one of the most precious stones in the world, is hard, heat resistant, and often a striking blue color. But the most precious is the clear and deep blue one. It is from the Corundum group and can be in other colors, except red (the red one is Ruby). (colorless, gray, brown, green, pink, yellow, orange)
Sapphire is a stone that is highly valued by both men and women. Sapphire spreads its reassuring effect and gives a feeling of freedom. Sapphire stone has healing properties. It has a calming effect. Sapphire, which women generally prefer to use as jewelry, is known to provide loyalty in love.
It gives a positive vitality with the wonderful energy of its color. It attracts a lot of attention because it is one of the most expensive stones in the world. Its color and shine are eye-catching. The most precious and famous sapphires in the world originated in India.
The largest sapphire in the world is the star of India, measuring 563 carats.
Benefits of Sapphire Stone;
- It strengthens the kidneys.
- It gives a feeling of freedom.
- It strengthens the heart.
- It has the feature of activating all secretory glands.
- Provides loyalty in love, prevents wrong behavior.
- It strengthens the belief and gives confidence to the person.
- It strengthens intuition.
- It calms the nerves and improves concentration.
Hardness Degree: 9
Chakras: Throat, Forehead
Cleaning: Running water, Sun (1 Hour)