Jade Properties and Benefits
Jade Stone, Nephrite
Features and Benefits
Jade, which takes its name from its green color, can also be found in yellow, white, brown, black, and red-spotted colors. Jadestone purifies the body from impurities, is good for toothache problems.
It is known that jade also balances and alleviates excessive emotions. Jade, also known as Jade, gives a sense of relaxation when held in hand, and also strengthens the person’s sense of courage and justice. It is a balancing and healing stone that you can use daily.
Jade is the stone of happiness…
It is known that jade also balances and alleviates excessive emotions. Jade, also known as jade, gives a feeling of relaxation when held in the hand, and also strengthens the wearer’s sense of courage and justice. It is a balancing and healing stone that you can use daily.
Benefits of Jade Stone;
- It balances out excessive emotionality.
- It warms up when held in the hand, giving a relaxing feeling.
- It is a very suitable stone for daily use. It has the effect of the green color, which is balanced and healing.
- It can be used as jewelry especially by speakers and teachers.
- It gives peace and confidence when you are filled with fear and anxiety. When a person feels weak and powerless, putting the jade on his heart relaxes him.
- It gives wisdom, courage, and a sense of justice to those who carry it. It prevents the feeling of arrogance that may arise in people as a result of the success achieved.
- It clarifies the vision by freeing the person from the bondage of emotions.
- It helps in work that requires mental focus.
Hardness Degree: 7
Originated: Canada, Colombia, USA, China, Tibet
Chakras: heart, solar plexus