Features and Benefits
Garnet can be found in a wide variety of colors, transparent or opaque, that is, semi-transparent. Garnet, which is generally known in red color and is also called “garnet stone”, is a circular or oval-shaped stone, also known as “Imagination” or “Compassion Stone”.
The male type of Lal is dark red and the female type is light red. Garnet is not included in any mineral group. The chemical compositions and colors of the stones in the garnet group are different from each other. For this reason, it is classified as a standalone stone. It can vary in color from deep red to orange and sometimes purple to lilac.
Garnet is one of the natural stones that help people take all their negative energies and turn them into positive ones. Heart-shaped garnets represent lovers and spouses. Garnet is actually referred to by 3 names. It is known as garnet, garnet, and garnet.
It is especially recommended for people under the signs of Aries, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius, and Capricorn. Major extraction countries are Brazil, Canada, Madagascar, Australia, India, America, Africa, Czechoslovakia, and Zaire (Democratic Republic of Congo).
Garnet, which is one of the precious stones, can be used in necklaces, rosaries, earrings, bracelets. Garnet helps relieve stress and fatigue in our daily lives.
Benefits of Garnet Stone
- It gives insight and cunning.
- It is known to protect against bodily weakness and cruelty.
- Increases sexual energy and sensitivity. It is known to protect against sexual imbalance.
- It strengthens the body, cleans and revitalizes it. A very useful stone, especially for blood vessels, garnet stimulates the imagination and symbolizes love and compassion.
- It is protective and curative against lung and heart diseases.
- It helps in curing infectious diseases.
- It provides hormonal balance.
- It is effective in relieving back pain. It is more correct for sensitive people to use garnet below the waist. Because it can cause nervousness, headaches, or dizziness in such people.
- It helps you to keep your balance when you get the feeling of excitement and emptiness. It gives a feeling of calm. Thus, you will be able to go through the things you need to do slowly and in order, and you will feel that your capacity has increased.
- It provides protection from nightmares when placed under a bed or pillow.