Blue Agate Stone
Features and Benefits
Blue Agate is the most popular and preferred semi-precious stone among agate stone types. It has a color scale ranging from shades of blue to shades of gray. Blue Agate is translucent or opaque. However, it usually has gray lines on it.
You can use it as jewelry to take advantage of the benefits of this precious stone. If used in this way, it is important that the stone touches the skin. Suitable for rings, necklaces, bracelets. It is generally used in making rosaries. You can also use a natural piece of blue agate stone in your home or workplace as a decorative.
Benefits of Blue Agate Stone
- Blue Agate, which is thought to be effective against the evil eye, also strengthens the sense of self-confidence.
- It is useful in calming the excitement.
- Blue Agate also relieves or relieves pain when used on areas of the body where pain is felt. It is a stone that is beneficial against skin diseases by strengthening the veins.
- It is known to be beneficial for infant and maternal health when used during pregnancy.
- Strengthens teeth and bone structure.
- agate stone, which has a blue color, is used for throat chakras.
- Blue Agate develops positive thinking and a positive outlook on life.
- It is a stone of optimism, self-confidence, courage and strength.
- It socializes the person.
- It balances the tension.
- It strengthens the power of rhetoric.
- Increases imagination
- It is good for insomnia.
Hardness Degree: 6.5 – 7
Specific Gravity: 2.57 – 2.65
Chemical Formula and Group: SiO² + Al, Ca, Fe, Mg, Mn and Silicate
Color: Blue, Green, White, Opaque
Originated: Mostly India, China, USA
Chakras: larynx, solar plexus, root, lower abdomen